There are many things that you need to know when travelling. Some of these things are common sense, but there are other things that you may not have considered. Here are some tips for you.
1) Always use a reliable source to get your travel plans together. If you do not have access to a computer or a phone, then you will need to use a paper planner.
2) Do not book a flight unless you have checked it out with the airline.
3) You should check out your destination before you go.
4) Make sure that you have enough money to cover any unexpected expenses.
5) Do not pack too much in your suitcase.
6) Do not bring too many items of clothing.
7) Do not bring too much cash.
8) Try to avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
9) Do not carry valuables.
10) Do not carry expensive electronics such as laptops and tablets.
11) Do not carry your passport in your wallet.
12) Do not carry a lot of personal information in your wallet.
13) Do not carry a lot on your person.
14) Do not carry your passport with you.
15) Do not carry your credit cards with you.
16) Do not carry a lot in your hand luggage.
17) Do not carry your passport or other important documents in your hand luggage.
It is important to remember that there are some countries that are not yet open to tourism, so it is best to stay away from these places.
18) Do not travel during the night.
19) Do not travel if you are sick.
20) Do not travel if you have an allergy to certain foods.
21) Do not travel if you feel tired or weak.
22) Do not travel if you cannot afford to lose your money or your passport.
23) Do not travel if you think that you might get sick.
24) Do not travel if you do not have a current vaccination.
25) Do not travel if you know that you will be unable to get home.
26) Do not travel if you plan to stay longer than 14 days.
27) Do not travel if you believe that there is a terrorist threat.
28) Do not travel if you will be visiting crowded areas.
29) Do not travel if you want to visit a place that has a high risk of disease.
30) Do not travel if you suspect that you may have been exposed to the virus.